One Device. One Incision.
Two combined MIGS procedures.
The OMNI™ Combined Procedure System is the only device that combines two well-established micro-invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) procedures into one using a single device and single clear corneal incision.
With dual mechanisms of action targeting the trabecular meshwork and collector channels, OMNI™ addresses the entire natural trabeculocanalicular outflow pathway to reduce intraocular pressure in adult patients with open-angle glaucoma.
Titratable Therapy Facilitating up to 720° of Canal Treatment
- Treats both sources of outflow resistance, the trabecular meshwork and distal collector channels, to reduce IOP
- Viscodilates up to 360° of Schlemm’s canal
- Unroofs up to 360° of the trabecular meshwork
Efficient Minimally Invasive Canal Surgery
- Ab-interno approach spares the conjunctiva and sclera of incisions
- Implant free and sutureless
- Stand-alone procedure or combined with cataract surgery in a single OR session
- Fully integrated system with single handed, manual operation for maximum control