Single Corneal Incision. 360° Goniotomy.
With the breakthrough TRAB™360 a complete 360° trabeculotomy can be completed from a single, self-sealing, clear corneal incision. This less invasive “ab interno” approach spares the conjunctiva and sclera of any incisions, while effectively lowering intraocular pressure (IOP).
- Used to access and disrupt up to 360° of the trabecular meshwork
- Procedure represents a 4X cutting multiple over 90° goniotomy
Minimally Invasive, Implant-Free Procedure
- Efficient single-incision canal procedure employing an ab-interno approach that is both implant-free and sutureless
- Stand-alone procedure or combined with cataract surgery
- Simple, manually operated, single-handed solution that delivers exceptional usability with no capital equipment