Single Corneal Incision. 360° of Access.
The VISCO™360 Viscosurgical System is the world’s first non-implantable micro-invasive glaucoma surgery device indicated for ab interno microcatheterization and viscodilation of Schlemm’s canal to reduce intraocular pressure (IOP) in adult patients with primary open-angle glaucoma.
- Used to access and transluminally dilate up to 360° of Schlemm’s canal to reduce IOP
Minimally Invasive, Implant-Free Procedure
- Efficient, single-incision canal procedure employing an ab-interno approach that is both implant-free and sutureless, sparing the conjunctiva and sclera of any incisions
- Dilation preserves tissue
- Stand-alone procedure or combined with cataract surgery
- Simple, manually operated, single-handed solution that delivers exceptional usability in an integrated system