Single Corneal Incision. 360° of Access.
From an ab interno approach and using an advanceable microcatheter, the VISCO360® Viscosurgical System facilitates the delivery of controlled volumes of viscoelastic fluid anywhere in the anterior segment.
Implant-Free, Single-Handed, Microcatheter and Viscoelastic-driven Surgical System
- Employs an ab interno approach that spares the conjunctiva and sclera of any incisions
- Integrates a microcatheter, roller gear mechanism, and viscoelastic infusion pump into a single-handed system
- Stand-alone procedures or combined with cataract surgery
Common Viscosurgical Techniques Facilitated by the VISCO360® Viscosurgical System:
- Viscodilation of outflow canal
- Viscoelastic-assisted anterior synechiolysis
- Viscoelastic-assisted posterior synechiolysis
- Viscoelastic-assisted cyclodialysis