One Device. One Incision.
Two combined MIGS procedures.
The OMNITM Glaucoma Treatment System is the only device that combines two well-established micro-invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) procedures into one using a single device and single clear corneal incision.
With dual mechanisms of action targeting the trabecular meshwork and collector channels, OMNITM is designed to address the entire natural trabeculocanalicular outflow pathway to reduce intraocular pressure in adult patients with open-angle glaucoma.
Titratable Therapy Facilitating up to 360° of Canal Treatment
- Treats all three points of resistance, the trabecular meshwork, Schlemm’s Canal and the distal collector channels, to reduce IOP
- Viscodilates up to 360° of Schlemm’s canal
- Unroofs up to 360° of the trabecular meshwork
Efficient Minimally Invasive Canal Surgery
- Ab-interno approach spares the conjunctiva and sclera of incisions
- Implant free and sutureless
- Stand-alone procedure or combined with cataract surgery in a single OR session
- Fully integrated system with single handed, manual operation for maximum control