The VISCO™360 Viscosurgical System is the world’s first non-implantable micro-invasive glaucoma surgery device indicated for ab interno microcatheterization and viscodilation of Schlemm’s canal to reduce intraocular pressure (IOP) in adult patients with primary open-angle glaucoma.
Used to access and transluminally dilate up to 360° of Schlemm’s canal to reduce IOP
Minimally Invasive, Implant-Free Procedure
Efficient, single-incision canal procedure employing an ab-interno approach that is both implant-free and sutureless, sparing the conjunctiva and sclera of any incisions
Dilation preserves tissue
Stand-alone procedure or combined with cataract surgery
Simple, manually operated, single-handed solution that delivers exceptional usability in an integrated system
INDICATION FOR USE:
The VISCO™360 Viscosurgical System is indicated for the catheterization and transluminal viscodilation of Schlemm’s canal to reduce IOP in adult patients with open-angle glaucoma.
VISCO™360 System Overview
Dr. Ike Ahmed Using the VISCO™360 System with Breakthrough 360° Gonioprism
How It Works
The VISCO™360 procedure can be completed in conjunction with cataract surgery using the same corneal incision or as a stand-alone procedure.
• The VISCO™360 is introduced by way of a single, self-sealing, clear corneal incision (similar to clear corneal cataract surgery).
• Under gonioscopic visualization, the system’s cannula is used to pierce the trabecular meshwork and enter Schlemm’s canal.
• The system’s microcatheter is then deployed around the entire 360° circumference of Schlemm’s canal.
• Upon retraction of the microcatheter a small volume of viscoelastic is automatically dispensed, yielding a controlled and reproducible transluminal canal viscodilation.
• This procedure is intended to provide:
• 360° viscodilation of Schlemm’s canal
• 360° disruption of the juxtacanalicular tissue and trabecular meshwork
Warning: Use of undefined constant REQUEST_URI - assumed 'REQUEST_URI' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/sightsci/public_html/staging/wp-content/themes/SightSciences/footer.php on line 14
Transforming healthcare by addressing the underlying cause of the world’s most complex eye diseases.